Thursday, March 19, 2009

Centurytel Sweeties

Today I received such an awesome surprise. I was invited to have lunch with Jason and everyone at Centurytel and was really looking forward to seeing everyone. I hadn't seen anyone since I had been diagnosed and I was looking forward to catching up with everyone. To my surprise, they arranged an amazing lunch for everyone and presented me with my own laptop! I now have no excuses to not update the blog and keep everyone informed of what is going on - no matter where I am!

I am truly blessed to have the pleasure of knowing such amazing people. Thank you to Wally, Mark, Jill, Heather, Chad, Troy, Jake, Cory, Larry, and Jeriah for giving more than you will ever know. Your support to me and to Jason will never be forgotten!

6 comments:

  1. This is WAAAAY awesome and you deserve all the support you are receiving! Sorry I knew about it befoe you but this is ONE time you were totally surprised and weren't able to "snoop" ---we all know you are the "SNOOP of all snoop's" !!! Blessings and peace -----and so good to hear the reports from your MD appointment today! Love you!! Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! What wonderful employers that Jason has. Keep up the good fight!!

    God Bless,

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great!!!!!! You have such a wonderful support system up there. I just watched the video of Hayden....so funny!!! And it was cool to hear your laugh too, it's been so long since I've seen you. We must get together soon! Love ya!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miranda,

    What an awesome gift. It's amazing to hear about all the wonderful people in your life. I love your videos and pictures! I keep checking each day looking for new ones. Take care and know that I'm thinking about you and your family.

    Love you,

    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an incredible surprise! I think I speak for everyone when I say, we are all excited that you have easy access to this site as we LOVE to check your blog frequently and see the new updates! It was so nice to be in Florida and still be able to see your family whenever I wanted! I missed you tons. Hope you are having a relaxing weekend.
    Love,
    Seija

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the family and friends you have around you there is no doubt that you will win this fight. You will be back to a normal life before you know it, enjoying life with Jason and your boys.
    In the mean time you and your guys are in our prayers here at the Monroe's.
    Thanks for keeping this blog up so we can keep on top of your progress and your family.
    Love to you all Ed & MB

    ReplyDelete