Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man. You are so selfless, caring, and loving, and you always know how to make me laugh. Your birth has contributed to my existence and to our amazing children so I cherish this day on so many levels. Have a wonderful day love! Happy Birthday!!



13 comments:

  1. To a great husband, father, brother, son, friend, etc. Have a great birthday Jason!
    Love, The Koosmann's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jason. Thought I would write you a comment since I only made it to the envelope of Dales card (Hee Hee).
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jason - hope you all have a great day!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jason.

    adam g

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a most awesome birthday Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Matthew!

    With all my love and wishes for a great year ahead!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so nice to hear of young couples so in love these days. And to know such a beautiful, loving family is an honor. Many couples could learn from your love and devotion to each other. I hope you cherish each other always and forever, which I am sure you will;0)
    Luv Ya guys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Miranda! That is just so touching on how you feel about your husband and family.

    What an inspiration you are! Hope you are feeling fine and wishing Jason a Happy Birthday today.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jason! I agree with everything Miranda said about you. You are the best Husband, Father, Son, Brother, Nephew-in-law! Hope you have a great day! Love you, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday HOT stuff!!! Thanks for being such a great man to your hot momma!
    love ya,
    Seija

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy "Belated" Birthday Jason
    Hope you enjoyed your day.
    You are such a wonderful husband and father, hope you know that.
    Love you guys lots!!
    Danny, Tracey, Keyan and Davin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jay, Hope it was a great day in spite of everything for you. Love ya cuz! sandy

    ReplyDelete