Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's the little moments that count

I arrived home early afternoon on Friday, in time to pick Dylan up from school. I just LOVE and cherish that smile on his face and the big hug I get when I pick him up. We were both so happy to see each other. I came home to a clean house, fresh baked banana bread, and a really cute poem from the boys. It makes me so happy to be home and I appreciate these little moments so very much!

One week down and everything seems to be going ok. I am still pretty sore in my shoulders and neck and nobody can seem to tell me why. Doctors are beginning to frustrate me and everyday they remind me that they are humans too. ;) Overall, the team in the radiation unit is awesome and so caring so it makes it much easier to be there, even though I'm only there about a half hour each day. My mom will be coming down with me next week and I'm considering bringing Hayden - looking forward to some time with the both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment