Our baby boy turned 10 months old today! I seriously cannot believe how fast those months flew by. He is becoming such an incredible person and such a joy that brings so much happiness and hope to this family! He is so innocent and young, but at the same time has no idea how much his smiles and giggles bring us together as a stronger more united family. We love you little Manny Man!
He is soooo adorable. Kids are such a blessing, their love is great medicine for you all!!
ReplyDeleteGlad yesterday went well for you. It's good everyone is "getting down to business" and helping you kick this ASAP. Take care, the Koosmann's.
Miranda,
ReplyDeleteI'm so amazed by your strength and courage. You are such a positive person. You make it sound so easy even tho we know how hard this must be for you and your family on a daily basis. I think of you daily and am sending prayers for all of you. I love the new pictures! Love you,
Aunt Sue
What a hunk a hunk of burning love you got there! I can't believe that little man is almost 1!!! Time flies.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Seija
This little boy was created with a purpose in life ---just think about how much therapy he has provided to all of us through all the tough times this past year just by being a baby? He is very special, indeed! And ten months old??? Can't be! Just yesterday Dylan and I were anxiously awaiting that phone call (that came SO quick - again, what a woman!) and were snuggling with him in the hospital! He can give me snotty kisses ANYTIME! Love you all. Granny
ReplyDeleteHi Miranda
ReplyDeleteCute pics of the boys! It is so amazing how fast kids grow up. Keyan is going to be 13 on Saturday. I will officially have a teenager, yeah. It was nice to talk to Jason last night. He sounds so much better and more upbeat than the last few times we talked to him. So it was good to hear him so positive, and to know that you are doing so well with everything. We will probably talk to you or Jason sometime this weekend. Have a great night. Love ya
Tracey and family
Cute! Cute! Cute! The time sure does go by fast. Olivia is turning 2 tomorrow. They grow and change so fast. Glad to hear your first treatment went well. Hope your still feeling good.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Heidi
Yup... he's precious alright! Both your boys are. Please remember to call if we can do anything at all for you guys. Keep on keeping on ... your positive attitude will get you far. We're praying,
ReplyDeleteMarilyn & Vernon
Miranda,
ReplyDeleteYou have got the cutest little boys!! So precious!
I'm sorry for everything thing that you are going through. I know it's got to be so hard to stay positive, but it sounds like you have it figured out with your giggly boy by your side.
I'll be praying for you!
Love
Trisa
What a beautiful family you have! alot to fight for! cuzn sandy
ReplyDeleteHey Miranda,
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful! Is Jason disappointed the boys do not look like Archie? hee, hee Seija called and gave me your blog address. It is so awesome seeing all the pictures and reading your postings.
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family as you focus on healing. You are so much fun to be around and I know as you go through this your light is shining even brighter on all those around you. You bring so much light to so many lives. Keep focusing on making your light shine brighter and finding the meaning of life in those lovely little boys. Everything else will heal itself.
Feel the love and appreciation of those around you and draw strength from that. You are very loved. May this experience bring your family very close.
I will keep checking your blog.
God bless you and your family with lots of love, happiness, and peace.
Jillene