Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny!

Happy Birthday to a very amazing woman today! Thank you for your wonderful heart and for all that you do for us. We truly would not know what to do without you and your help. We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. A little birthday song for you - "A happy birthday to you, a happy birthday to you, here's to the best youuu ev..er had. Chaa, chaa, chaa!" I like singing when you don't have to hear my voice!! Happy birthday dear Granny. We all love you very much!!

    May God bless you today and always!

    XXOO
    Tammy, Jeff, Brad and Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Happy Birthday from me also! I know how much support she has offered you during these trials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not taken time to check the blog for several days and was shocked to see this up there this morning! How very sweet of you to think of me on my birthday when you have so many other things to think about! You are so sweet and I love all of you very much!

    ReplyDelete